Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK

Take a Closer Look

You know the old saying, "Don't Judge a Book by its Cover?" Keep that in mind when interacting with people or animals. When I was looking for a dog, Rudy was not my first, second or my third choice because he was scarred, skinny, wild-eyed, and he was becoming kennel aggressive from sitting in the shelter for over a year. I'm so glad I listened to Cathy and the rest of the Friends of Animals staff when they said, "Just give him a chance, just take him outside, he's our favorite." He is my gem, my diamond in the "ruff," and I cherish the bond between us. So, don't let that outer tough demeanor throw you--take a closer look to discover the heart beneath the armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your favorite Rudy painting? What have you learned from your pets? Feel free to share.